Ingredients you need
- 600g of Kenblest bread cut in strips
- 250g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 150g bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
Method / Directions
- Place breadsticks into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; pinch seams to seal. Bake at 350° until set, 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, peppers, onion and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning in 2 teaspoons oil until crisp-tender; drain.
- Brush crust with remaining oil. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheddar cheese; top with vegetable mixture and bacon. Combine mozzarella cheese and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over top. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce. Freeze option: Bake crust as directed, add toppings and cool. Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary.